First Gulf Company Ltd. and its subsidiaries and affiliated companies (hereinafter referred to as "FGC Ltd." "us" "we" or "our") is committed to respecting your privacy and to complying with applicable data protection and privacy laws. You can visit
You should read this notice in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions of use for the Site.
By using this site, you signify your agreement to First Gulf Company Ltd’s (FGC Ltd.) Terms and Conditions. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THIS POLICY, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE. Your continued use of FGC Ltd. and/or its affiliates' sites following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes.
Copyright in the pages and in the screens displaying the pages, and in the information and material therein and in their arrangement, is owned by FGC Ltd. unless otherwise indicated.
1. What kind of information is collected?
• Anonymous Information - Anonymous information cannot be tied directly to personally identifiable information. We use this information to improve our site. This information helps us focus our resources on the features that are most popular with our customers. We may collect information regarding your IP address, browser type, domain name and access time. This information is used for our own research purposes and is separate from any personally identifiable information that you may submit via this site. We do not link IP addresses to any personal information. In rare instances, IP addresses may be used to assist in deterring and/or preventing abusive or criminal activity on the website.
• Personally Identifiable Information - The following forms on fgcltd.com collect Personally Identifiable Information:
Contact Us Form - Information provided through this form will not be stored by fgcltd.com and will be used solely to respond to customer enquiries and/or service requests.
Site Feedback Form - Information provided through this form will be used solely to provide enhancements to www. fgcltd.com.
2. How safe will my information be?
The security of all information associated with our Customers is an important concern to us. We, at fgcltd.com therefore exercise the utmost care in providing secure transmission of your information from your computer to our servers. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your information, FGC Ltd. and its affiliates can't ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, FGC Ltd. uses industry standard efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your information, such as firewalls and Secure Socket Layers. However, "perfect security" does not exist on the Internet.
3. Who will use this information?
As a general rule, FGC Ltd. will not disclose any specific personal information that you submit to us about you ("Personal Information") in a manner that connects you with the Personal Information, except when we have your explicit permission or under special circumstances, such as when we believe in good faith that the law requires it or under the circumstances described below.
4. How can I control my information?
In case you change your mind or some Personal Information changes (such as your mailing address or e-mail address), we will try to provide a way to correct, update or remove the Personal Information that you have provided us. We offer Customers the opportunity to "opt out" of having Personal Information shared with FGC Ltd. and/or its affiliated companies such as un-registering from the fgcltd.com Newsletter. Additionally, if a Customer wishes to update Personal Information or objects to any usage provided herein for any reason, he/she may e-mail the requested change to: firstname.lastname@example.org.